The Animal Emergency and Specialty Center remains open 24/7. We are dedicated to serving our community by providing the highest quality of care for all of our clients and patients.
Our clinic has not closed during this crisis and we continue to honor all specialty appointments in Oncology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Critical Care and Emergency. Our dedicated team welcomes you back into our hospital and thanks you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
- When you arrive at the Animal Emergency and Specialty Center, call us at 865-693-4440 from your car to let us know that you have arrived
- A team member will check you in upon arrival in the parking lot
- Another team member will be with you shortly to bring your animal into the building for a veterinary examination.
SPECIALTY APPOINTMENTS AND EMERGENCIES
- We ask you to wait in your car for a technician or representative. Following the doctor’s examination, you will either be contacted by phone to consult with the doctor or directed into a freshly cleaned consultation room
- All clients entering the veterinary hospital are required to wear a mask
- All clients entering the veterinary hospital are required to use the hand sanitation center located in the lobby
- Please limit family members to one-two people per exam room. Our waiting room is currently closed
- If you prefer, curbside service will continue to be available for our clients
- If you are sick or have respiratory signs, fever and/or confirmed or pending results for COVID-19, and the appointment in non-emergency, we kindly ask that you reschedule. If your pet is in immediate need of emergency care, please make arrangements for another person to bring in your pet or talk to our receptionist before arrival. We need to prepare extra protective measures. However, we are still here to help.
- A team member will come out to your vehicle with your pet, medications, and discharge instructions.
Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if you need any special assistance. We are here to help.