Call Animal Emergency & Specialty Center of Knoxville to schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified surgeons, Mark Bohling, DVM, DACVS, or Megan Mitchell, DVM, DACVS-SA.
Expert surgery with 24-hour care
Recovery is an essential part of any patient’s care, and our highly-trained technical staff continuously monitor your pet's anesthesia and post-operative care. Our surgical team works closely with you and your family veterinarian to achieve a successful surgical outcome for your pet.
Here’s what you can expect for your pet's surgery at our hospital:
- Expert consultation with board-certified specialists
- 24-hour care
- Specialized equipment not available in general practice
- Special surgical expertise
- Access to other specialists where appropriate
We understand that surgery is a stressful time for you and your pet. Our team is here to offer compassion, skill, and expertise.
How to schedule surgery with our hospital
Please have your veterinarian call to arrange the referral of your pet to our surgery service. We can schedule a consultation with one of our veterinary surgeons to assess your pet's case. In an emergency situation, pets can be taken in through our 24-hour emergency service and then scheduled for a consultation with one of our surgeons.
For new clients
- Have your veterinarian schedule a consultation for your pet
- Your pet will be assessed in consultation with our surgeon
- The veterinary surgeon will discuss a treatment and diagnostic plan
- You’ll be given an estimate for treatment
- We provide care to restore your pet’s health
For referring veterinarians
Please contact our hospital or fill in the online form for the patient in need of a surgical consultation. Thank you for your referral.